Join Our Year-end Reflection Ritual!
Join me on Friday, December 17, from 12 to 4:30pm ET
Harvest the Wisdom of this Year to Carry You Forward!
Want to sign up NOW? Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
You — the Complex, Creative, Maverick Soul Who Wants to Chart a True Path
You understand that our lives, our work, run in cycles.
You want your life to be sweet, rich, fulfilling.
You want to make the most of this lifetime. Do what you came here to do and enjoy the ride.
Why Take Time to Look Back at the Year?
The more we understand and partner with those cycles the better.
The more we recognize the beginning of a new cycle, and support the beginning of a new cycle, the more smoothly we move forward despite the challenges of being human in this sometimes beautiful, sometimes painful world.
Pausing to reflect on the year that has been, and to draw out what we’ve learned that will help us move forward deepens our experience of the sweetness of being alive and reconnects us to our own magnificence.
Why I Couldn’t Move Ahead with the Annual “Planning” Day — even in quotes
Even though this day has long NOT been about Planning in the traditional sense, I felt even more this year that I don’t have the energy around Planning that I used to. That doesn’t interest me at all. Nor does it work well in a time when we are dealing with changes and curve balls we could never anticipate.
I think it’s more useful to:
- digest our lived experience
- heal what is asking to be healed
- harvest the wisdom we’ve acquired in the past year
- use all of the above to chart our course going forward (there are more skills and tools to chart our path, and I may do an event in January to focus on more of those)
How the Year End Reflection Ritual Works
During our half-day together, you will:
- Reflect on what this year brought you, and what you need to make peace with
- Tell the Story of Your 2021
- Gather Together the Wisdom Instilled in You This Year that You Can Carry Forward
- Call in the Qualities you Want to Bring in the Coming Year
We’ll meet at the top of each hour, and the end of the last hour, on Zoom to connect and share.
In between, you’ll have time to work on the given assignment, feeling supported knowing there are lots of kindred souls working alongside of you.
You’ll have a workbook to guide you through the process. If you need to show up late or leave early, you can use the workbook to catch up or work on your own.
The event will be recorded and recordings will be posted within the week. You will have access to the workbook and the recordings for some time after the event.
But I gotta say, there is magic in being there live for as much of the day as you can.
The Monies – What Makes Good Sense for You
You choose what you pay for the Year End Reflection Ritual.
Over the years, I’ve structured this a number of ways from free but only to my clients, to charging for workbooks and access to recordings.
I love leading this event, and it does require a good amount of my time and presence and admin support to make it happen and to include what we include. I’d love for our exchange in this to be balanced.
First, decide if this is an experience you want to have. If so, then come on board!
Then, take a moment to feel into what’s right to give in exchange for this experience. Don’t worry about getting it perfect. I will circulate an email after the event in case you decide that you’d like to contribute more.
- The suggested payment for the Year-end Reflection Ritual is $180. This is the price that makes offering this sustainable for me. Contributions above $180 help subsidize those who contribute less.
- The requested minimum payment is $90. This helps to cover my admin costs and some of my time for the event. If contributing at this level would prevent you from joining us, you may pay less.
- The following people are invited to participate for free:
- 2021 Nine-month Trueing Adventure clients
- 2021 monthly or messaging package private clients
I look forward to having you on board!
Join me Friday, December 17 from noon to 4:30pm ET
(and for the Optional Year-end Inventory Day on Friday, December 10 from noon to 3pm ET)
Suggested Payment: $180