Join our Chart Your True Path virtual retreat!
Join me on Friday, January 21, from 12 to 4:30pm ET
Ask (and Answer) the Big Questions that Point Your Way Forward!
Want to sign up NOW? Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
You — the Complex, Creative, Maverick Soul Who Wants to Chart a True Path
You understand that our lives, our work, run in cycles.
You want your life to be sweet, rich, fulfilling.
You want to make the most of this lifetime. Do what you came here to do and enjoy the ride.
This is the Next Evolution of the Annual Planning Day
I’m bringing some of the best bits of our 2020 Annual Planning Day into this new event.
I believe deeply that pausing, stepping back from our busy lives, and asking and answering big, deep questions helps us move forward more effectively and powerfully.
It reduces the risk that we shoot off in unhelpful directions, or invest too much in not-right-for-us projects that someone told us was the right thing to do.
It connects us to our own magnificence, our own wisdom, our own clarity.
It reinforces that we can steer our own ship.
How the Chart Your True Path Day works
During our half-day together, you will:
- Consider your Deepest Desires and your Shadow Material
- Articulate the bigger, deeper truth about why you’re here and the power of your presence
- Capture the Lived Wisdom at the heart of your best work and Align Your Business Structures
- Discern your Next Right Risk
We’ll meet at the top of each hour, and the end of the last hour, on Zoom to connect and share.
In between, you’ll have time to work on the given assignment, feeling supported knowing there are lots of kindred souls working alongside of you.
You’ll have a workbook to guide you through the process. If you need to show up late or leave early, that’s ok. You can use the workbook to catch up or work on your own.
The event will be recorded and recordings will be posted within the week. You will have access to the workbook and the recordings for some time after the event.
But I gotta say, there is magic in being there live for as much of the day as you can.
The Monies – What Makes Good Sense for You
You choose what you pay for the Chart Your True Path event
I love leading this event, and it does require a good amount of my time and presence and admin support to make it happen. I’d love for our exchange in this to be balanced.
First, decide if this is an experience you want to have. If so, then come on board!
Then, take a moment to feel into what’s right to give in exchange for this experience. Don’t worry about getting it perfect. I will circulate an email after the event in case you decide that you’d like to contribute more.
- The suggested payment for the Year-end Reflection Ritual is $180. This is the price that makes offering this sustainable for me. Contributions above $180 help subsidize those who contribute less.
- The requested minimum payment is $90. This helps to cover my admin costs and some of my time for the event. If contributing at this level would prevent you from joining us, you may pay less.
- The following people are invited to participate for free:
- 2021 Nine-month Trueing Adventure clients
- 2022 ongoing or messaging private clients
I look forward to having you on board!
Join me Friday, January 21 from noon to 4:30pm ET
Suggested Payment: $180